New FAQ Regarding Types Of Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability Accidents Handled By Injury Law Service
We recently added a new FAQ to the Injury Law Service website about the types of slip & fall and premises liability accidents our firm handles.
A: As a premises liability and slip and fall attorney metro Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach, David Benenfeld of Injury Law Service has represented clients of all ages in the following types of slip and fall and premises liability accidents, among others:
- accidents due to construction or maintenance
- slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors
- swimming pool accidents
- drowning (or near drowning) accidents
- accidents caused by lack of repairs to damaged property
- accidents on the premisis of hotels, stores, houses, etc. caused by negligence
- falls or trips caused by holes in the floor (such as the failure to cover a drain)
- accidents caused by exposure to toxic chemicals
- injuries resulting from a lack of security
- accidents resulting from excess alcohol (alcohol liability or dram shop laws)
- wrongful death from slip and fall or other forms of premises liability.
Representing clients in Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach counties with compassion and professionalism, David Benenfeld commits his services to the injured and only the injured.