David M. Benenfeld
Why Do I Practice Personal Injury Law?
I thoroughly understand Florida’s personal injury law and the tactics that insurance companies and their representatives use to avoid paying money to victims. Through years of outstanding service to clients, I have earned a reputation as a reputable advocate for the injured in Florida.
I am a veteran of tough negotiations with insurers, and have not only gained the respect of my clients, but also the adjusters and attorneys on the other side of the conference table. They know my reputation for representing real victims with real damages, and as a result, I am able to work with speed and efficiency to help clients obtain all of the money to which they are entitled.
What Makes Me Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
- Extensive Legal Experience
- AVVO Rating 10.0 – Excellent
- Received Avvo awards each year from 2014-2019
- Practice Focused on Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation
- Member: Better Business Bureau
- Member: Florida Worker’s Advocates
- Member: Florida Workers Compensation Division
- Member: Florida Trial Lawyers Practice Division
I Have Handled / Dealt With
- Auto-Accident Litigation
- Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Truck Accident Litigation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- SSDI Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Litigation
Our Mission Statement
My law office is fully staffed with caring and compassionate individuals that are dedicated to your injury needs. At a time when you need us the most, we will be there fighting for your rights to obtain the maximum recovery available under the law for the injuries that you sustained.
We will return ALL phone calls within 24 hours and will strive to give you the personal attention and integrity you deserve with every last detail, including answering all of your legal questions. You will never be left alone as we represent you, being there for you every step of the way.
- Local Law Firm Reminds Parents That Summer is Prime-Time for Drownings: How to Protect Kids: Newswire, Market Watch, Yahoo News, Moms Med Pedia, The Mommy Rundown, and more.
Honors And Awards
- Client Rating Martindale-Hubbell
- Member: Million Dollar Advocate
- “A” Rated from Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- 2014- 2019 AVVO Clients’ Choice Award (Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury and Car Accidents)