Why should I hire you instead of the lawyer advertising on TV?
There are many lawyers in the Fort Lauderdale area; however, not all attorneys are created equal. Before you hire any lawyer — whether they advertise on TV or not — you need to consider the following:
- How long has the lawyer been practicing personal injury law?
- Does the lawyer have experience in motorcycle accident claims?
- Has the attorney ever taken a case to trial?
- What is the lawyers past settlement results or jury verdicts in similar cases?
- What do past clients say about the lawyer, and what is the attorney’s reputation?
Just because a lawyer advertises on television doesn’t make him or her credible or the right attorney for you. It is important that you do your research and visit his or her website to find out the answer to the above questions.
On my website, you will find free resources and information to help you learn about your type of case, personal injury law, and more about me and my law firm. I also welcome the opportunity to meet with you, provide you with answers to the questions above, and answer your questions. Don’t hesitate to call the Law Offices of David Benenfeld today at 866-9 HELP NOW or 866-943-5766 for your complimentary, no-obligation legal consultation.