What Should I Do If I Suspect My Mother Is Not Being Given The Correct Medications Within Her Broward County Nursing Home?
Nursing home residents readily admit that they are prescribed more medications than they care to be. The issue that truly arises in many situations is that these same patients are being administered multiple doses beyond their doctor’s prescription, as well as others that they have never been prescribed. Below is a list of medication mishaps and overdose signs to look for in your loved one, which may suggest Florida nursing home abuse.
- Changes in mood and behavior-either apathy or arousal
- Preference to be alone or despondent towards family members
- Appearing tired and generally “out of it”
- Excessive napping and sleeping
- Seeming confused and disoriented
- Other medical complications that don’t have a known cause
Contact your Broward County nursing home abuse attorney to assist you achieving a successful claim for nursing home overmedication and medication mistakes. Call Law Office of David Benenfeld for a FREE consultation to help you with your claim at 954-807-1334.