Close Menu
Fort Lauderdale Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Hablamos Español
Complimentary Consultations Available
Read Our Reviews

My Husband Died From Internal Bleeding Due To The Type Of Medication He Was Taking. Can I Sue For Wrongful Death?

We are deeply saddened for your loss. Most likely you can file a wrongful death lawsuit, but it may depend. The circumstances that surrounded your husband’s death will influence the course of action or legal avenue that you can take.

There may be many different parties that could be held liable that include:

  • Pharmaceutical company
  • Doctors, nurses and hospitals
  • Pharmacists and pharmacies

For instance, if the medication your husband was taking is being looked at closely in other wrongful death cases, then you may have a wrongful death lawsuit. One type of medication that has caused internal bleeding that doctors cannot control is a medication called Pradaxa. If your husband was taking this medication, please call our office to talk with a skilled South Florida wrongful death attorney.

If your husband’s cause of death was a medication mistake made by a doctor or if a pharmacist filled the prescription incorrectly, then you may also be able to pursue a Florida wrongful death lawsuit against the doctor or pharmacy involved.

You may be entitled to funeral costs, medical expenses, future lost income, loss of companionship, loss of services, instances of pain and suffering and more. Wrongful death cases can be complex, and you need to talk with a skilled attorney to get more information for your specific case.

Call the Law Offices of David Benenfeld to speak with a Broward County wrongful death lawyer to find out more about your rights to compensation at 954-677-0155 and receive a free consultation today.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

© 2020 - 2024 Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A. All rights reserved.