Close Menu
Fort Lauderdale Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Hablamos Español
Complimentary Consultations Available
Read Our Reviews

I Lost My Wife In A Car Accident Due To Defective Tires. I Am At A Loss Since I Relied On Her To Take Care Of Our Kids. The Tire Company Doesn’t Want To Pay Me Much. I Can’t Work And Take Care Of Our Children. What Can I Do?

We are truly saddened for your loss and wish you strength to get through this very difficult time in your life. It is always hard to lose someone you love, especially a spouse.

If the tires were deemed defective, you should have a product defect case against the tire manufacture for their defective product. However, tire defect cases can be hard to prove without the help of a personal injury attorney working with a tire expert.

It would be in your best interest to call a skilled South Florida wrongful death attorney to help you establish a case and seek damages for the losses your wife’s death has caused you and your family.  Such damages could include:

  • Loss of services such as daycare
  • Loss of companionship
  • Future lost income
  • Medical expenses
  • Funeral and burial expenses
  • Pain and suffering
  • And more

As a victim of a wrongful death in Florida, a spouse can sue a company or other responsible party for economic and non-economic losses. This can include loss of personal services that a husband will be missing such as taking care of the children, other contributions to the household like cooking, missing out on affection and a sexual relationship, and more.

To get the most compensation possible and to hold the negligent tire company responsible for their actions, contact David Benenfeld a caring and experienced Fort Lauderdale wrongful death lawyer to find out more about your rights to compensation.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

© 2020 - 2024 Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A. All rights reserved.