What Are The Chances Of Pedestrians Getting Injured Or Killed By A Car In South Florida?
Our Sunshine State draws countless residents and tourists who choose to travel by foot rather than fuel. Whether born out of necessity, choice, or pleasure, more and more South Floridians favor walking around town than ever. Our rising pedestrian population paired with the common driver’s need for speed has lead to an increase in pedestrian-vehicle accidents as well.
- Every day, 11 crosswalk pedestrians are killed by motor vehicles within the U.S.
- Every day, at least one Florida Pedestrian is killed by a vehicle.
- 482 Florida pedestrian fatalities occur every year.
- 8,248 pedestrian-vehicle crashes occur every year, in Florida alone.
- 22 pedestrian-vehicle crashes occur every day in Florida.
- 7,676 pedestrian accident injuries occur every year in Florida.
Florida pedestrians injured by a moving vehicle are likely to sustain long-lasting injuries. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to a pedestrian-vehicle accident in South Florida, it is vital to speak with a qualified South Florida Pedestrian Attorney who knows how to assist you in achieving a successful claim. Call Law Office of David Benenfeld for a FREE consultation to help you with your claim. Call: 954-677-0155.