Close Menu
Fort Lauderdale Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Hablamos Español
Complimentary Consultations Available
Read Our Reviews

My Husband Was Killed By A Drunk Driver. What Things Can I Sue The Other Driver For?

A: We are deeply saddened to hear of your loss, and we know that there are no words that can take away your pain and sorrow. This is why suing the responsible party can help aid in your recovery, giving you a sense of justice and helping to right the wrong that was done to your husband.

You may be entitled to pursue a Florida wrongful death claim that would give you compensation for the following:

  • Funeral and burial expenses
  • Loss of support
  • Loss of companionship
  • Lost income
  • Pain and suffering
  • And more

Additionally, if you can prove that the loss of your husband was a result of reckless behavior, then you may be entitled to punitive damages.
Because it is probably taking a lot out of you just to get out of bed in the mornings after suffering such a terrible loss, you need to turn to attorneys you can trust and who care about your long term recovery.  A South Florida wrongful death lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call an experienced Broward County wrongful death attorney at the Law Offices of David Benenfeld today for a free legal consultation at 954-677-0155.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

© 2020 - 2024 Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A. All rights reserved.