Close Menu
Fort Lauderdale Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Hablamos Español
Complimentary Consultations Available
Read Our Reviews

Can I Bring A Wrongful Death Claim Against The Drugged Driver Who Killed My Mother?

We are saddened to hear of your loss and extend our condolences to you and your family during this tragic time.

When someone’s reckless behavior, such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, causes the death of another person, the victim’s family has the right to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit in Florida.

Since your mother was taken from you and her life was cut short because someone chose to get behind the wheel of a car drugged, that driver should be held accountable for his or her wrongful actions under the law. While the driver who killed your mother will likely receive a driver’s license suspension, pay fines, and serve possible jail time, sometimes that isn’t enough.

Although no amount of money can bring back your mother, you and your family should be compensated monetarily. This is why you need to turn to a personal injury lawyer who has successfully represented families in their wrongful death lawsuits.

In a Florida wrongful death suit, you and your family should be compensated for your loss of love, loss of parental guidance, loss of companionship, loss of services, loss of future income, and other damages.

To find out more about pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit and start seeking justice for your mother’s death, contact the Law Office of David Benenfeld for a free consultation with an experienced South Florida personal injury lawyer at 954-677-0155.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

© 2020 - 2024 Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A. All rights reserved.