Florida’s Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to the negligence of another person? Perhaps you were involved in an auto accident. Maybe you were harmed on the job. Regardless, you have legal rights that need to be protected, and you deserve to be compensated for the medical costs of your injury.
DO YOU REALLY NEED AN ATTORNEY?
If you have been injured by the negligence of another, the answer is most likely a resounding YES. Why? Simple! The party who injured you will either have an attorney working on his or her behalf, or an insurance company with legions of lawyers dedicated to making sure you receive nothing at all in compensation, or minimizing any amount you do receive.
In short, you need attorney David M. Benenfeld. He focuses on injury cases, and has years of experience in this complex area of the law. Mr. Benenfeld’s reputation precedes him—opposing attorneys know he will fight tooth and nail on behalf of his clients. As a result, Mr. Benenfeld has obtained significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of numerous clients.
If you have been injured, contact Mr. Benenfeld today for experienced, aggressive legal representation.
- What Florida Motorists Need to Know About Palcohol This Summer
- Spotlight on Bereaved Parents Awareness Month
- Signs and Symptoms of PTSD Following a Bicycle Accident
- What Are The Initial Steps To Take After A Motorcycle Accident?
- What Qualities Should I Look For In A Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have About Motorcycle Accidents?