Florida’s Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to the negligence of another person? Perhaps you were involved in an auto accident. Maybe you were harmed on the job. Regardless, you have legal rights that need to be protected, and you deserve to be compensated for the medical costs of your injury.
DO YOU REALLY NEED AN ATTORNEY?
If you have been injured by the negligence of another, the answer is most likely a resounding YES. Why? Simple! The party who injured you will either have an attorney working on his or her behalf, or an insurance company with legions of lawyers dedicated to making sure you receive nothing at all in compensation, or minimizing any amount you do receive.
In short, you need attorney David M. Benenfeld. He focuses on injury cases, and has years of experience in this complex area of the law. Mr. Benenfeld’s reputation precedes him—opposing attorneys know he will fight tooth and nail on behalf of his clients. As a result, Mr. Benenfeld has obtained significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of numerous clients.
If you have been injured, contact Mr. Benenfeld today for experienced, aggressive legal representation.
- Motorists Are in Danger of Tire Tread Off Big Rigs
- Who Is Behind the Wheel of a Wrong-Way Collision in South Florida?
- Cab Drivers in Florida May Be Driving Distracted and Putting Passengers at Risk
- Workers’ Compensation FAQs (Videos)
- Have There Been Workers’ Compensation Cases That Were Successful?
- Have There Been Cases Of Workers’ Compensation That Were Difficult To Handle?